Tuesday 17 April 2012

Good Morning...

Good Morning everyone....well almost good afternoon.. but these are my mornings...i love the person who invented maggi ....its so handy and heavenly for working women like me...and for those moms like mom who find making their kid eat a big challenge.. this wormy delight in any form is good to eat.. so im just writing this post eating my breakfast maggi...

when talking about mornings and breakfast i just remember those wonderful breakfasts my mom makes, and how i long to have them now and how stupid i was to never eat it when she use to literally run behind me to get that food into my stomach....mom you are special and i love you....
well let me complete this heavenly food...and do some of my morning chores and then resume back to my writing...have a great day ahead guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment