Wednesday 18 April 2012

Lie...


lie

Lying can never save us from another lie.
Vaclav Havel

Just came across this quote when browsing.. how true... lie is like a endless ocean.. u start once then you keep telling them to hide the first the second and so on an so forth.. a lie said for fun or for pupose or fr any reason.. there can be no justification...you lied.. lie is a lie.. its the naked truth that you hide with your flawless lies...lie in any form is a hurt... when said with conscience its you who lied the would be hurt first and then comes the person you said them to... when said just to save the situation its a guilt forever in your heart and a pain or hurt in the heart of the person you said them to..

have you people even been in a situation where in you grieve everytime you think about that day you lied... and think if only god stopped me from saying it.. if only god helped speak the truth i wouldnt be feeling guilty today... well god should have or could have.. but havent he given us our brains ,heart and conscience..hasnt he??? i for one stopped blaming him.. and just look for forgiveness for all that  lie i have said and the lies i said to cover up the primary lie ...

life might seeem to be so perfect with those lies.. you never know when those small lies said for not making your loved one feel bad or angry would haunt you ....those small lies might have been the reason for joy in your relationship.. do you imagine when they know all of that is just a lie, that is their joy was fake..how heart broken they become..they loose it... oh leave them you loose it in first place.. always keep in mind there is no justification for lie.. A LIE IS A LIE..theres nothing that is good and bad..

A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
Charles Spurgeon
 

very true... a truth can lie beneath covers for ages... but one day it would come back ...come back so hard that the house you built around it with lies would crumble down to pieces in its first step.. we lie and we think we can never get caught.. no way.. hell no!!! thers no way you cannot be caught... truth comes out ... always..if it doesnt atleast your conscience would eat you out till you say them out.. thats where i would ask God to help me.. help me not to give up on Him..help me not to fall for the schemes of satan and lie again.. help me to hold myself ... help me and guide me from now on atleast..

I do myself a greater injury in lying than I do him of whom I tell a lie.
Michel de Montaigne

i just started writing this post after that line i read.. but also that line did stand out for me because of the wound i carry from lying.. being honest.. i lied... im screaming out loud i was a liar... hold my hand and walk me through was my prayer to God.. he did.. now i realise the complete pain and reality of it...

Unless a man feels he has a good enough memory, he should never venture to lie.
Michel de Montaigne

.lie does no good ..trust me truth might be bitter and might be sweet to hide..but it atleast doesnt leave you a index cards to remember on the lies you have said.. it is horrible moments.. when you dont remember what was that damn lie you said....??its better to say truth and live without any care and tensions... for the truth will never hide for long..

A lie never lives to be old.
Sophocles

have a good day everyoone..!!!

- me

No comments:

Post a Comment